Our crew necks are soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. This long-sleeve, tailored-fit makes it easy to dress it up or keep it casual. It's comfortable and flattering to suit anyone.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
Not included in this total count of 195 countries are:
- Taiwan - the United Nations considers it represented by the People's Republic of China
- The Cook Islands and Niue, both states in free association with New Zealand which are members of several UN specialized agencies and have been recognized "full treaty-making capacity", but are neither member states nor non-member observer states.
- Dependencies (or dependent territories, dependent areas, dependencies) and Areas of Special Sovereignty (autonomous territories)
- Other countries recognized by the United Nations as not being self-governing
Where are they located?
Of the 195 countries in the world:
- 54 countries are in Africa
- 48 in Asia
- 44 in Europe
- 33 in Latin America and the Caribbean
- 14 in Oceania
- 2 in Northern America
|Shirt Length (inches)
|Chest Width (inches)
|Chest to fit (inches)
|Shirt Length (cm)
|Chest Width (cm)
|Chest to fit (cm)