WELCOME TO PRINCPLE
Join the list! Be a part of the conversation and receive exclusive offers.
The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last. This hoodie has a looser fit.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
• Loose Fit
Rasta, Rastafari, also known as Rastafarian, is a spiritual way of life that developed in Jamaica during the 1930s. Scholars of the Rastafarian culture and related fields have classified it as both a new spiritual movement and a social movement. There is no central authority in control of the movement and much diversity exists among practitioners, who are known as Rastafari, Rastafarians, or Rastas. Rastas refer to their beliefs, which are based on a specific interpretation of the Bible, they believe in a single God—referred to as Jah—who partially resides within everyone. Haile Selassie, the Emperor of Ethiopia between 1930 and 1974, is given central importance. Many Rastas regard him as an incarnation of Jah on Earth and as the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|