The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last. This hoodie has a looser fit.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester (light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester)
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
• Loose Fit PrinCple Facts: What is the global bird population?
Before we answer the total population of birds, you must know that the total species of the bird population has decreased over the years since the 1500s due to human activity, climate change, pollution and deforestation. About 500 species of birds have seen a decline with 129 of them officially extinct. It is estimated that there are a total of 10,000 - 13,000 species of birds living today– that’s 200 to 400 billion birds. According to www.birdlist.org
, their database shows 10,033 species to be exact.
Birds play an important role in controlling our ecosystem and keeping certain diseases at bay from contact with humans. Some play a vital part in our certain crops that love to eat are pollinated while others help with organic decomposition– thank you scavenger birds. How do we help to curve the population decline of our friends in the air and at sea?
- Create a garden
- Create a birdbox
- Stop feeding birds bread since it makes them sick so stick to seeds
- Speaking of seeds, bird feeders are pretty cool
- Stop littering, please clean up after yourself
- Plastics are not trending anymore especially when seabirds stomachs are getting filled with this stuff
- Stop your cat from catching birds
- Donate to places like the Cornell Lab of Ornithology: https://www.birds.cornell.edu/home/impact/science/